Madhu, a good friend, tagged me on Facebook. Since more people read my blog than my notes, and my notes are imported into Facebook anyway, I decided to do this on my blog. So, here we go. The rules are simple. Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
Here we go!
- I am short-tempered and hyper-sensitive. But, I can keep my cool very long while teaching.
- I love bike rides. When the weather is cool, the road empty, and someone else is driving that is.
- One thing I hate doing is washing the dishes. I can cook, clean, mop, rinse. But dishes make me cry. 🙁
- I can’t resisting blogging about things that I find especially provocative.
- I am a compulsive debater, much to the chagrin of my close friends. This is because they find that they can never talk sense into me without me disagreeing.
- I love spinach. Of any kind and in any form.
- I am vegetarian, although the roasted chicken in the oven of my neighbourhood butcher in Paris looked delicious. 😛
- I find it difficult to talk to idiots, and to those who refuse to recognise they are idiots.
- People can make friends with me if they just spoke to me intelligently.
- When I get too angry, I start crying. So, people don’t know if I am sad or angry.
- I love to sing, even if others don’t like listening to me.
- I hate dancing. I have been resisting all attempts to make me dance.
- I cannot stand physical activity. It bores me, and tires me out.
- I like kids only if they don’t cry.
- I am greatly affected by personal insults and name-calling, even if I ignore it sometimes. That explains my decision to delete some of the comments to my previous posts.
- I find it difficult to think so much about myself.
- I sometimes wish I had a better sense of humour when I write. My friends accuse me of being too serious on my blog.
- In real life, I am rarely confrontational. I avoid conflict situations and try to maintain a balance in life.
- When someone says something nasty to me, I am incapable of coming up with a suitable comeback. It only strikes me 5 hours later.
- I am a punctuality freak. I get paranoid if I am not at least 15 minutes early to office.
- I would never forgive someone who bitched about me behind my back.
- Sometimes I wish people would shut up and let me concentrate on my work.
- I love talking. I was in fact labelled Ms. Talkative at work. 🙂
- I like dressing up sometimes. But most of the time, I don’t even use powder or cream.
- And finally, I quite organised. I can make to-do lists and cross them off periodically.
There! Now, I simply refuse to bug 25 other people to do this. Anyone is free to pick this up. But, I would greatly appreciate it if Cris could do it, since she seems to be the only one around to have not done it yet. Anyway, here we go! And also IHM, Imp’s Mom, Dinesh and Nimmy. 🙂