Just when I am struggling to write two sentences coherently, this tag from Titaxy came as a blessing in disguise. I am taking up this tag voluntarily. I don’t know if I will be able to answer each of the questions honestly, but let me try! So…here we go!
1. Last beverage: Coffee
2. Last phone call: DS
3. Last text message: Sriram
4. Last song you listened to: Can’t remember…but I think it was something from VTV
5. Last time you cried: Friday, February 26, 2010…don’t ask me why!
HAVE YOU EVER
6. Dated someone twice? No way!
7. Been cheated on? Hmmm…
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? Nope!
9. Lost someone special? Nandini
10. Been depressed? Of course…much more than was ever required I think.
11. Been drunk and thrown up? Nope! Seriously…no!
12. Kissed a stranger? No ways!
13. Lost glasses/contacts? No.
14. Had sex on first date? Are you crazy?
15. Broken someone’s heart? Yes…I suppose…
16. Had your own heart broken? Yes…what goes around, comes around! 😉
17. Been arrested? Not yet! Thank god for small mercies.
18. Turned someone down? Yes.
19. Cried when someone died? Of course. Nandini again.
20. Liked a friend that is a girl? No.
IN THE PAST YEAR HAVE YOU
21. Made new friends? Plenty…some very close ones.
22. Fallen out of love? Yes
23. Laughed until you cried? Many times. 😀
24. Met someone who changed you? Yes. One. No…make that two!
25. Found out who your true friends were? Yes. Finally!
26. Found out someone was talking about you? Yes. But, you think I care a damn?
27. Name: Amrutha
28. Nicknames: Ammu (Ugh!! But yeah! It’s an oft-used nickname) and Varsha
29. Relationship status: Isn’t that obvious? Single of course!
30. Zodiac sign: Libra. A true-blue one.
31. Male or female or transgendered: Again obvious I thought. Female!
32. Elementary: Why now?? It’s over…!
33. School: Same as above… 😉
34. Colleges: WCC, Sciences Po, Madras Unviersity…hopefully Fletcher or Columbia next! Anyone willing to sponsor my PhD?? 😛
35. Hair color: Black
36. Long or short: Wish it were longer.
37. Height: Tall…very tall. 5’9″
38. First surgery: None to date.
39. First piercing: As a 4 month-old I think. I was too small to remember.
40. First best friend: Meghna Nair. Does anyone know where she is today?
41. First sport you loved: Tennis.
42. First pet: None
43. First vacation: You expect me to remember that?
44. First concert: Euphoria at Sarang. I can’t remember if it was 2000 or 2001.
45. Eating: Nothing
46. Drinking: Nothing
47. I’m about to: Go for a break!
48. Listening to: People discussing Oracle all around me! Not very interesting mind you!
49. Waiting for: Interesting news from somewhere…anywhere…am bored!
50. Want kids? Of course!
51. Want to get married? Since I don’t exactly fancy being a single mom, the answer would be yes!
52. Careers in mind? Yeah…of course! But depending on my mood, it goes from full-time chef to part-time mom… 😉
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
53. Lips or eyes: In a man…eyes I suppose!
54. Hugs or kisses: Both please….! But, if I have to choose, kisses!
55. Shorter or taller: At least as tall as me. Taller if possible.
56. Older or younger: My age…or older…younger men are too immature for me to handle!
57. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneously romantic. But yeah…spontaneity wins any day!
58. Nice stomach or nice arms: Ahem….dunno! Will let you know when I find out. My guess is…arms.
59. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive.
60. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.
61. Trouble maker or hesitant: What’s the fun with a hesitant guy? Trouble-maker of course!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
62. Yourself: Of course. I am the only thing I have.
63. Miracles: Yes.
64. Love at first sight: No. Attraction maybe, but not love.
65. Heaven: Yes. Of course.
66. Santa Claus: Where are my gifts if he exists?
67. Kiss on the first date: Nope
68. Angels: Yes…otherwise there would never be happiness in the world.
LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS
72. Peacock blue
73. Have you kissed anyone on your friends list? Nope!
74. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life? A good 99%. Mebbe one or two people I’ve never met.
75. How many kids do you want to have? I honestly don’t know. One at least.
76. Do you have any pets? No.
77. Do you want to change your name? Why on earth?
78. What did you do for your last birthday? Spent time with family.
79. What time did you wake up today? 7.10
80. What were you doing at midnight last night? Talking on phone.
81. Name something you CANNOT wait for? A vacation. NOW!!
82. Last time you saw your father? This morning around 8.30
83. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Nothing. My life may not be perfect but each decision, each blunder, each turn has been a lesson. I have learnt more from mistakes than I could ever learn from success.
84. Most visited webpage: Google
85. Do you have a crush on someone? Right now…yes.
86. Ever been in love? Of course!
87. Piercings? Ears, nostril.
88. Tattoos? Yuck! No.
89. Righty or lefty: Righty
90. On Internet since: 2000 I think.
91. Video game: I don’t play much. But when I do, it’s Age of Empires.
92. When left alone: I read, listen to music, blog.
93. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yes.
94. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? One is bad enough. Why more than that?
95. Wanted to kill some one ever? Yes. Many times, many people.
96. Among you blog mates, who would you like to kiss? None.
97. Committed a blunder and regretted later? Yes.
98. Wanted to steal you friend’s boyfriend / girlfriend? Not yet! 😛
99. Wanted to run away from your loved ones in anger, because they didn’t listen? Nope!
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Yes.